|Number of client ports||16|
|Transmission medium||Singlemode / Multimode|
|Chassis type||GBC Drawer|
|Client connector type||LC/UPC|
|Insertion Loss||˂1,5 dB|
|Return Loss||˃45 dB|
|ICS type||Transceiver breakout|
|Type of breakout||Double LR4/SR4 breakout|
|Number of MPO ports||2|
|MPO connector type||12F type A|
Dual breakout of LR4/SR4 transceiver
GBC Photonics offers breakouts of MPO cables which allow customers to split 40G Ethernet transmission in four separate 10G Ethernet links. The high quality breakouts present also low insertion loss levels. The drawer housing allows to further save space. By using a dedicated chassis we can place up to 4 drawer devices in 1U.
GPICS-2D16U-LCU-S/M4 Breakout allows the passive separation of LR4/SR4 transmission on 4 individual links. The device has built-in 2 MPO ports for 40G/100G transceivers and 16 LC/UPC for 10G/25G. The Breakout allows to split two LR4/SR4 transmissions, which work on singlemode/multimode cable.
2 MPO ports, 16 LC/UPC ports
Drawer housing ensure space saving and provides an elegant design
- Two separate breakouts in a single device
- Compact Drawer housing
- Fully passive solution
Breakout GPICS-2D16U-LCU-M4 connected with transceiver QSFP28 100G SR4 using MPO 12F cable with A polarization allows for the separation of 100G transmission on 4 independent 25G transmissions.
Singlemode breakout of LR4 transceivers, 16 LC/UPC connectors, 2 MPO ports, Drawer housing
QSFP+ transceivers 1310nm on 10km, MPO port, Single Rate 40G LR4
Patchcord Singlemode MPO 100m, polarization A
Chassis 1U 19” which allows to place up to 4 Drawer devices
· In 1U customers can install up to 8 independent breakouts
· Better cable management
· Cable length can be selected according to each customer’s needs
GBC Drawer System
GBC Drawer System components:
· GPCH-4D1RU-V3 – 1U 19” Drawer chassis
· GPCH-4D1RU-FH – Front cable holder for Drawer chassis
· GPCH-4D1RU-BH – Back cable holder for Drawer chassis
· GPCH-4D1RU-CV – Cover for blank slot in Drawer chassis
· GPCH-4D1RU-LA – Label for drawer device
· Up to 4 drawer devices in 1U
· Standard 1U 19”
· Additional accessories to improve cable management
GBC Photonics Passive devices platform
GBC Photonics offers a wide range of passive devices to improve your fiber optic network. Most of GBC products come in a compact drawer housing which allows you to install more devices in 1U.
GBC passive devices portfolio contains:
· DWDM Muxes/Demuxes
· CWDM Muxes/Demuxes
· CWDM and DWDM OADMs
· Dispersion Compensation Modules
· Optical circulators
· Breakouts for LR4/SR4 transceivers
· MPO cable breakouts
· Mini ODFs
Let's get in touch.
We will be happy to answer your questions.