|Number of client ports||4|
|Client interface type||SFP+|
|Mounting type||Active Chassis|
|Number of line ports||4|
|Type of line port||SFP+|
|Supported protocols||4G FC,2G FC,8G FC,1GE,10GE,STM-16,STM-64,OTU2,10G FC|
|Auto Laset Shutdown (ALS)||1|
|Link Fault Pass Through (LFPT)||1|
The Quadruple 10G transponder
GBC Photonics offers active WDM systems that can be mounted in a dedicated chassis. Modular systems based on hot-swap cards allow for flexible selection of devices to meet customer expectations, while simple WEB management systems provide easy configuration and power diagnostic online.
The single slot card quadruple 10G transponder
The GPTN-10G-4CH is a quadruple transponder that supports data rates up to 10G Etherent. It also supports 3R regeneration (Reamplifying, Reshaping and Retiming). This transponder can be managed via WEB using dedicated chassis.
8 x SFP+ ports
Single slot card
· 4 independent transponders
· Support for rates from 1G Ethernet up to 10G Ethernet
· Built-in LED which helps identify the port status
· Also supports:
ü ALS – Auto Laser Shutdown
ü LFPT – Link Fault Pass Through
ü Rate setting for each channel
· Compatible with LR, SR, BiDi, CWDM and DWDM transceivers
· Can be installed in GBC Active chassis 1U, 2U and 5U
Colour your transmission
· Allows SR or LR transceivers to be used in port
· Offers full diagnostic of transceivers in line and client ports
· Maintains the separation of the customer’s network from DWDM
GBC Active chassis
GBC Active chassis is a series of 1U, 2U and 5U devices in which you can install different types of cards. The chassis have a built-in management card, a fan tray and a redundant power supply.
· Three types of chassis
ü 1U 19” -> 3 slots
ü 2U 19” -> 7 slots
ü 5U 19” -> 18 slots
· Redundant AC and DC power supply in different combinations
· WEB GUI management
· Built-in fan tray
GBC Photonics Active devices platform
GBC Photonics offers customizable and efficient active devices to improve your fiber optic network. Active platforms help operators launch their transmission into fiber, run network diagnostics and provide a flexible configuration.
The GBC Active portfolio contains:
· Active chassis for card
· Tunable Dispersion Compensation Module
· EDFA Amplifiers
· SOA Amplifiers
Let's get in touch.
We will be happy to answer your questions.