|Data rate||400 Gb|
|TX wavelength||C-Band DWDM Tunable|
|Module type||DWDM (tunable)|
QSFP-DD Coherent DWDM MSA OPEN ZR+ DCO Long Haul High Tx Output Power 0 dBm
The 400G QSFP-DD DWDM OPEN ZR+ Coherent transceiver will enable IP-over-DWDM deployments in metro and regional optical transport networks. By plugging high transmit output power 400G QSFP-DD-DCO transceivers directly into their switches/routers, network operators can remove the transponder/muxponder equipment layer. This immediately reduces capital expenditures for network operators.
They are compliant with QSFP-DD MSA and with the Common Management Interface Specification (CMIS).
How to connect QSFP-DD Coherent DWDM OPEN ZR+?
400G QSFP-DD DWDM is equipped with an LC duplex connector. This means that the user only needs an LC duplex patchcord, which can be found among the passive elements of our product portfolio.
Where to use QSFP-DD Coherent DWDM OPEN ZR+ transceiver?
• Telecom core
• Between locations of enterprises
How can you turn your QSFP-DD Coherent DWDM OPEN ZR+ into a Universal Optical Transceiver?
GBC Photonics’ Simple Recode Device (SRD) is a professional device designed to alter the configuration of optical transceivers to make them universal, hence compatible with almost any network device available on the market. This device supports all kind of optical interfaces, like QSFP-DD, QSFP28, QSFP+, SFP28, SFP+, SFP, XFP, CFP, CFP2, CFP4.
Additionally, users will be able to check diagnostic parameters and alter the wavelength of transceivers. The SRD is also connected to the provider’s cloud infrastructure. This means that users doesn’t have to worry about the fact that, every few months, new versions of devices and interfaces might appear on the market — the SRD will be updated in real time. Cloud connectivity also means that the device can be maintained remotely by a qualified engineer.
Advantages of using GBC Simple Recode Device:
• Versatility – with the SRD, users can turn their existing transceivers into universal optical transceivers
• Optimize stock – no need to store high volumes of identical transceiver types. Simply reconfigure the transceivers as needed
• Lean processes – even after careful consideration, there is always the chance that transceivers will be incompatible with the application at hand. A universal transceiver eliminates this possibility, meaning less work and simple processes for purchase managers, engineers and warehouse staff
• Easy and flexible access to dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) modules – users can select the channel for a given transceiver at any time
• Remote technical support – out team of experienced engineers is available to help at any time, regardless of location
How to check transceiver compatibility?
Install | SRD GO app: on your Android or Apple smartphone! | Then scan barcode on the universal optical transceiver label or enter serial number. You will receive detailed technical data:
• part number
Each time you reprogram the transceiver with the GBC Photonics SRD device, the application will show you the latest configuration.
Configuration of universal optical transceivers always at your hands
Using the SRD Go application you can quickly check the technical details of the transceiver. We collect data in private GBC Photonics cloud and update it on-line. We give you access to them with one click. Explore the app.
Let's get in touch.
We will be happy to answer your questions.