|CWDM [1270, 1290, 1310, 1330 nm]
400G QSFP-DD FR4 2km LC
This module is compatible with the following vendors:
• Juniper - QDD-400G-FR4
• Arista Networks - QDD-400G-FR4
The 400G QSFP-DD FR4 optical transceiver transmits data over single mode fibre at a distance of up to 2km.
The transceiver operates on CWDM4 wavelengths and works in point-to-point scenario.
400G QSFP-DD FR4 transceivers have four optical lanes that operate at 100Gbps PAM4 modulation.
They are compliant with QSFP-DD MSA and with the Common Management Interface Specification (CMIS).
How to connect 400G QSFP-DD FR4?
400G QSFP-DD FR4 is equipped with an LC duplex connector. This means that the user only needs an LC duplex patchcord, which can be found among the passive elements of our product portfolio.
Where to use 400G QSFP-DD FR4 transceiver?
• Telecom core
• Data Centres
• Between locations of enterprises
How can you turn your 400G QSFP-DD FR4 into a Universal Optical Transceiver?
GBC Photonics’ Smart Recode Device (SRD) is a professional device designed to alter the configuration of optical transceivers to make them universal, hence compatible with almost any network device available on the market. This device supports all kind of optical interfaces, like QSFP-DD, QSFP28, QSFP+, SFP28, SFP+, SFP, XFP, CFP, CFP2, CFP4.
Additionally, users will be able to check diagnostic parameters and alter the wavelength of transceivers. The SRD is also connected to the provider’s cloud infrastructure. This means that users doesn’t have to worry about the fact that, every few months, new versions of devices and interfaces might appear on the market — the SRD will be updated in real time. Cloud connectivity also means that the device can be maintained remotely by a qualified engineer.
Advantages of using GBC Smart Recode Device:
• Versatility – with the SRD, users can turn their existing transceivers into universal optical transceivers
• Optimize stock – no need to store high volumes of identical transceiver types. Simply reconfigure the transceivers as needed
• Lean processes – even after careful consideration, there is always the chance that transceivers will be incompatible with the application at hand. A universal transceiver eliminates this possibility, meaning less work and simple processes for purchase managers, engineers and warehouse staff
• Easy and flexible access to dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) modules – users can select the channel for a given transceiver at any time
• Remote technical support – out team of experienced engineers is available to help at any time, regardless of location.
Let's get in touch.
We will be happy to answer your questions.