|Data rate||10 Gb,25 Gb|
|Module type||BiDi (WDM)|
|Transmission method||1270 nm|
25G SFP28 WDM Industrial Tx: 1270nm 10 km LC
The 25G SFP28 WDM optical transceiver transmits data over single mode fibre at a distance of up to 10km.
The transceiver operates on 1 wavelength and works in point-to-point scenario.
25G SFP28 WDM transceivers have one optical lane that operate at 25Gbps NRZ modulation.
They are compliant with SFP28 MSA.
How to connect 25G SFP28 WDM?
25G SFP28 WDM is equipped with an LC simplex connector. This means that the user only needs an LC simplex patchcord, which can be found among the passive elements of our product portfolio.
Where to use 25G SFP28 WDM transceiver?
• 25G Ethernet applications
• 25GBASE-LR at 25.78Gbps
How can you turn your 25G SFP28 WDM into a Universal Optical Transceiver?
GBC Photonics’ Smart Recode Device (SRD) is a professional device designed to alter the configuration of optical transceivers to make them universal, hence compatible with almost any network device available on the market. This device supports all kind of optical interfaces, like QSFP-DD, QSFP28, QSFP+, SFP28, SFP+, SFP, XFP, CFP, CFP2, CFP4.
Additionally, users will be able to check diagnostic parameters and alter the wavelength of transceivers. The SRD is also connected to the provider’s cloud infrastructure. This means that users doesn’t have to worry about the fact that, every few months, new versions of devices and interfaces might appear on the market — the SRD will be updated in real time. Cloud connectivity also means that the device can be maintained remotely by a qualified engineer.
Advantages of using GBC Smart Recode Device:
• Versatility – with the SRD, users can turn their existing transceivers into universal optical transceivers
• Optimize stock – no need to store high volumes of identical transceiver types. Simply reconfigure the transceivers as needed
• Lean processes – even after careful consideration, there is always the chance that transceivers will be incompatible with the application at hand. A universal transceiver eliminates this possibility, meaning less work and simple processes for purchase managers, engineers and warehouse staff
• Easy and flexible access to dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) modules – users can select the channel for a given transceiver at any time
• Remote technical support – out team of experienced engineers is available to help at any time, regardless of location
How to check transceiver compatibility?
Install | SRD GO app: on your Android or Apple smartphone! | Then scan barcode on the universal optical transceiver label or enter serial number. You will receive detailed technical data:
• part number
Each time you reprogram the transceiver with the GBC Photonics SRD device, the application will show you the latest configuration.
Configuration of universal optical transceivers always at your hands
Using the SRD Go application you can quickly check the technical details of the transceiver. We collect data in private GBC Photonics cloud and update it on-line. We give you access to them with one click. Explore the app.
Let's get in touch.
We will be happy to answer your questions.